When curious young IT professionals meet your company!
JOBTalks offer students the opportunity to obtain direct information on various career fields and job distribtions from people working in the IT branch. For your company, the JOBTalk is an opportunity to present your company profile to a specific target group as a potential employer. But, however the goal of the JOBTalk is not to find quickly find new employees. The main goal of the JOBTalks is to inform our students about career prospects in different companies.
How does a JOBTalk work?
1. Presentation of the day-to-day work routine by a computer scientist of the company
2. Division into small groups for discussions at the company tables
3. Present fields of activity and career prospects of your company in 15 minutes and answer students' questions
4. Exchange of contact data in case of mutual interest
5. Networking during the Get-Together
JOBTalks this summer semester 2021:
- 17.05.2021 Big Data (Digital oder Präsenz)
- 08.07.2021 A.I. in the automobil world (Digital oder Präsenz)
Further information can be found here: Flyer JOBTalk.
You are looking for computer science graduates? Then follow this link Link to the page of the KIT Faculty of Computer Science.