With around 6,000 scientists and more than 120 institutes, KIT has a broad spectrum of research topics at its disposal. Many companies already have their own contacts and projects here.
For companies that want to collaborate with KIT for the first time, or want to develop complementary, new forms of cooperation, there are various offers and instruments.
Our offers for companies
- Investigation of the KIT portfolio for suitable technologies for the company
- Personal contacts at KIT and matching with inventors and scientists at KIT through specialized innovation managers
- Information on industry trade fairs and events at which KIT is represented
- Cooperation initiation, project support and joint financing of innovation projects, e.g. through the NEULAND Innovation Fund
- Advice on the acquisition of usage rights (licenses), intellectual property rights (transfer) and know-how of KIT
Next to research and teaching, innovation is one of the three strategic core tasks at KIT. The NEULAND brand was established to support a strong innovation culture and targeted transfer processes. Through the NEULAND Innovation Magazine and the Innovation Day NEULAND, partners from industry can obtain additional information and insights. Learn more
Business Entry Point
Are you interested in a cooperation with KIT? The Business Entry Point is the central point of contact for companies from the business sector for research questions. Learn more
KIT Business Club
The KIT Business Club is a special offer, which offers its members exclusive access to KIT. Full-time relation managers dedicate themselves exclusively to the interests of its members, undertake research and organize personal access to the KIT Presidium, scientists and institutes as well as individual events. To KIT Business Club