Opportunities to become a KIT Industry Expert
Thank you for your interest in the KIT Industry Experts Network. With your expertise and experience you can get involved in the network in different ways.
The anonymous, web-based surveys consist of two parts. First, a research idea or technology is presented to you in the form of a presentation. Afterwards you have the opportunity to give us your opinion and suggestions. This includes, for example, assessments regarding the application, further development and marketability of the technologies.
People who want to share their knowledge and experience - mainly from industry - by providing valuable feedback on selected KIT technologies or innovation projects.
- As a participant, you will have the unique opportunity to gain insights into the latest technologies and developments at KIT.
- Already during the survey or afterwards, you can express your interest in becoming actively involved in the project (e.g. innovation mentor).
- All respondents interested in the survey results will receive them after the survey is completed and evaluated. We will also provide information on the further progress of the projects.
- KIT scientists receive valuable feedback from you and benefit from the industry knowledge of potential customers and users so that they can further develop their ideas in a targeted and market-oriented way.
Two to five surveys are conducted each year. The time expenditure per survey is about 15 minutes.
The team of the KIT Technology Transfer Office can contact you with specific questions from your field of expertise. You are available as contact person and contribute your expertise, experience, and network.
Persons who are prepared to support the Technology Transfer Office with their expertise in an consultative, open and trustworthy manner in non-routine matters. Thus, they support the Knowledge and Technology Transfer at KIT.
- A trustful, close connection with mutual exchange of information is established between you and the KIT Technology Transfer Office.
- With your support, the KIT Technology Transfer team gains valuable insights into specific industries or markets. In this way, the marketing process of a KIT technology can be advanced and strategic decisions can be supported.
The contact is made selectively and uncomplicatedly as required by e-mail, telephone or in person.
As an expert, you will support selected start-up or innovation project teams with your expertise and competence. Innovation projects are about advancing the final development steps towards a possible transfer to industry. In contrast, the founder teams primarily require entrepreneurial support.
People who would like to support and strengthen KIT project teams and share our passion for innovation.
- By contributing your experience, you get the opportunity to actively participate in KIT projects and contribute to their success.
- The project teams benefit from your detailed industry knowledge and make target-oriented decisions.
The period of mentoring depends on the project and ranges from three to 18 months.
Give a lecture
At workshops, discussion rounds or events, you can contribute your expertise as a speaker. You share your experiences with interested parties, provide insights into your professional practice and are available as a discussion partner.
People who enjoy imparting knowledge, insights and findings and sharing them with interested parties.
- By appearing as a speaker, you will have the opportunity to talk to people from different fields of activity and expand your network.
- In various formats, you will illuminate various topics together with other interested parties and thus broaden your field of vision.
You will be contacted at appropriate events. The workload depends on the event format as well as on your personal capacity and willingness. We would be very pleased to receive suggestions from your side.
Are you interested in the innovation activities of KIT and would like to make your contribution in a different way? There is always an opportunity for you to contribute. We are open for new ideas or approaches. Please contact us, tell us about your field of expertise and how you would like to contribute to bringing KIT technologies to the market.